WHY USE GLASS
Glass is a clear choice for your health and the environment!
Glass is made from natural materials.
Glass is one of the few 100% recyclable packaging materials.
In fact, it can be recycled again and again which in turn uses less energy and natural resources.
- Glass is inert – that means your food never tastes like glass.
- Glass is the only packaging material that doesn’t need extra layers to protect your food or beverage. If you like good food, the choice is clear, choose glass.
- Glass containers are impermeable, air-tight, and transparent
- Glass has an almost zero rate of chemical interactions, ensuring that the products inside a glass bottle keep their natural aroma and taste.
- No other packaging material matches the sheer class and beauty of elegant glass – you don’t need to use a drinking glass when you have your drink in an attractive glass bottle. Glass bottles and jars can be reused in many different ways, for example:
- refillable water bottle
- table décor
- beautiful candle holders
- or as storage jars